Thursday, January 4, 2007

Like snakes on a plane, only different.

Read from the bottom up...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Edna
Sent: December 14, 2006 10:31 AM
To: Mavis
Subject: RE: And this is why I cannot sit on the toilet in the dark.


Good point. I'm stumped. Maybe Sin Stump?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Mavis
Sent: December 14, 2006 10:30 AM
To: Edna
Subject: RE: And this is why I cannot sit on the toilet in the dark.


Sin Stick sounds too perverted... "I'm not putting that Sin Stick in my mouth"



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Edna
Sent: December 14, 2006 10:25 AM
To: Mavis
Subject: RE: And this is why I cannot sit on the toilet in the dark.


Sin Stick! Because you are going to hell if you smoke that evil evil weed.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Mavis
Sent: December 14, 2006 10:22 AM
To: Edna
Subject: RE: And this is why I cannot sit on the toilet in the dark.


That's what I was thinking. He does smoke a lot of pot. I hear him outside sometimes saying "Here" to his 15 year old son, as he passes him a doobie. Tee hee! I wrote "doobie". What's the cool word these days for a marijuana stick?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Edna
Sent: December 14, 2006 10:12 AM
To: Mavis
Subject: RE: And this is why I cannot sit on the toilet in the dark.


Apparently this took place in Australia, so we're probably safe on account of the fact that their toilets flush counter-clockwise. Also, snow.

But how the hell do rats come out of toilets? They'd drown! Your neighbour obviously is on crack. Maybe they were sitting on the toilets. Or using the toilets. But emerging from the toilets? someone needs to take the drug usage down a notch or eleventy-hundred.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Mavis
Sent: December 14, 2006 10:06 AM
To: Edna
Subject: RE: And this is why I cannot sit on the toilet in the dark.


As. If. That reminds me of the time the dude that lives downstairs told me that like 10 years ago, there was a rat problem in the building and they were coming out of the toilets!!! My lid has been down ever since. That's insane. Where the hell was this? How the hell did a python get in the sewers???

I remember when I was like 5, watching this movie on tv about a little boy who brought home a lizard and kept it as a pet but the dad refused to have it so he flushed it down the toilet. The lizard grew up in the sewer systems and sought revenge on the family. It scared and scarred me.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Edna
Sent: December 14, 2006 9:41 AM
To: Mavis
Subject: And this is why I cannot sit on the toilet in the dark.


From the Citizen:
A wildlife worker pulled a two-metre python out of a septic tank yesterday, after a plumber found it hiding in a woman's toilet, officials said. Peter Phillips was called to remove the snake, after a plumber who was fixing the blocked toilet discovered it curled in the pipes. "The ... resident originally called a plumber because her toilet was blocked," Mr. Phillips said in a statement. "I arrived to see a large python head peering out of the toilet bowl."

No comments: